INTECH+ is a service provider focusing exclusively on the success of customers deploying Oracle Applications and Oracle Technology. We deliver value, speed, and simplicity with services that address every business and technology needs—from strategic planning, rapid implementations and upgrades to enterprise system optimization.
INTECH+ is a member of the OPN - Oracle PartnerNetwork program. Our company has been involved for many years in several projects sponsored by EU, WORLD BANK, Council of Europe. Our staff and consultants have multilingual and multidisciplinary experience.
We are rapidly expanding ICT services in the areas of system integration, software distribution, software applications design, development and maintenance, consulting and training, targeting government and financial industries market.
INTECH+ conducts feasibility studies, solution design missions, user and functional requirements documentation preparation and pre-sales consulting. Usually our clients require detailed and comprehensive advice before they invest on the implementation of their solutions.
To provide optimal solutions, INTECH+ uses a wide variety of resources including specialized materials, technical reviews, magazines and journals, and is connected to industry leading online sources. Our staff maintains regular contact with manufactures that co-operate with us, visits many international events and attend training courses in order to be able to cover the needs of the market.
INTECH+ uses modern methodologies and it is fully committed to quality.
Full Information Technology solutions are one of the main activities and priorities of the company.
As many customers are unskilled in information technology, we provide advice on information flow and workflow management. We focus on information systems and not on informatics systems.
The company uses advanced design and development tools and techniques such as:
- Industry standard based RDBMS.
- Object-Oriented development methods.
- Entity-Relationship (ER) and Business Processing (BP) models and techniques.
- Event-Driven development environment
- Rapid Applications development technique.
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 implementation, parametrization and customization of Budget, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Cash Management, Purchasing, Assets, Inventory, HR and Payroll.
Delivery, Installation, Implementation, Parameterization, Customization of Content and Document Management System based on Oracle Content Management.
Government Payment Gateway for the e-Albania portal.
Oracle SOA Implementation for the on-line registration of vehicle insurance policies of the albanian insurance companies.
Our technical and business consultants are highly experienced professionals having mastery training on Oracle products and technologies, ie: Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Weblogic, Oracle BI, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Virtualization.
Feasibility studies, user and functional requirements preparation and implementation of COTS software packages.
Oracle Database Appliance
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle EBS 12.1 Financial Management
Oracle EBS R12.1 Supply Chain Management
Oracle EBS 12.1 Human Capital Management
INTECH+ staff Oracle Specializations
- Oracle Database Administrator
- Oracle Technology Support Specialist
Oracle Application Server
- Oracle Application Server Support Specialist
- Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional
- Oracle BPM Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Oracle Application Development Framework 12c Implementation Specialist
Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Business Intelligence Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle EPM Implementation Specialist
Oracle Enterprise Content Management
- Oracle ECM Implementation Specialist
Oracle Applications (ERP, CRM)
- E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Specialist
- E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Support Specialist
- E-Business Suite 12 Technology Support Specialist
Rr. "Ibrahim Rugova", Kompleksi "Parku Jeshil", Tirana, Albania
+355 4 2241929